In Las Vegas, of course.
An international post card project and exhibition sponsored by the Vegas Valley Book Festival, November 1-3, 2012.
A call to anyone on the planet who has ever visited Las Vegas or would like to come visit: send us a post card with a picture (photograph or hand drawn) of where you are – and write a short message or greeting on the back of the card.
All cards will be on display at the Vegas Valley Book Festival, November 1-3, 2012 in the gallery of the Historic Fifth Street School (the festival site) located in downtown Las Vegas.
Mail post cards to:
Wish I Was There!
Vegas Valley Book Festival / RTZvegas Arts
2550 E. Desert Inn Road # 500
Las Vegas, Nevada USA 89121-3611
- Deadline to receive postcards: October 25, 2012
- Post cards must be mailed through a postal mail service (no internet cards)
- Post cards should be no larger than 5″ x 7″
- Post cards must be suitable for general audiences
- A select number of post cards will be featured periodically on the festival website including the five post cards sent from the greatest distance from Las Vegas. www.vegasvalleybookfestival.org
- Post cards become the property of the Vegas Valley Book Festival and may be used for promotional and educational purposes.